This is the live blog for April 17, 2020.
Head here for the latest news: https://wwww.lengoo.de/blog/05-26-2020-live-blog-for-covid-19-updates-in-germany-in-english/
Non-German native speakers have a hard time to stay on top of the news concerning the development of the situation of CoViD-19 specifically in Germany. Because of that, we curate a live blog in English for all people living in Germany. The information published on this site is translated from German and based on the live blog of Tagesschau.
We are using the combination of custom-trained machine translation models and expert linguists to provide these translations.
We are live-translating between 09:00 am CEST and 17:30 pm CEST
- Altmaier: Proceed with caution in easing restrictions for businesses
- Saxony: Masks must be worn in public trasnport and retail
- Spahn: Virus outbreak more manageable
- Government defends limited relaxations
- Hospitals to return to regular operation step by step starting in May
- Infection rate in Germany falls below important mark
- China corrects figures from Wuhan significantly upwards